- Payment in whole, by credit card or debit card, is required before dispatch of goods.
- Once payment has been received by us, we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending a confirmation email to you at the email address you provide in your online order form.
- Goods supplied by NOOR to customers remain the property of the business, until paid for in full by the customer.
- Unfortunately, our 1 year warranty does not cover the loss or theft of any pieces. We would advise you to contact your insurance/ home insurance to make a claim with them directly. We are happy to provide any proof of purchase information that you may need, to request this information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We accept payment via PayFast, which allows you to complete your purchase with your Visa or Mastercard credit card. If you have a South African bank account with either ABSA, FNB, Nedbank or Standard Bank you can also do an EFT via PayFast.
- Orders are subject to acceptance by the company and the availability of the goods, and will be invoiced at prices set out in our website at the time of purchase.
- All of our prices are listed in ZAR.
- If you are purchasing goods from outside South Africa, currency fluctuations and credit card charges may affect the amount billed on your credit card.
ORDERS & DELIVERY
All products are subject to availability and are sold on a first pay basis. Items in your shopping cart are not secure until order payment is successfully processed, and in this time may be purchased by other customers. Your order is considered completed once we have dispatched your items. Please note that there is a possibility that before your order's completion, changes may occur to your order. These are due factors such as unavailability of product or stock discrepancies. In the rare chance that your order is damaged or lost in the mailing process, we will deliberate each case and proceed with further investigation.
NOOR is not responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed or stolen packages while in transit by the carrier. We are not able to provide a full refund for lost packages.
We take extra care in trying to display the colours of our products as accurately as possible. However due to different natural light or studio lighting, colours may appear to be slightly different. Also take note that the final product may differ slightly from our product photographs on Instagram or Facebook because of editing and filters used.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged or if there is a manufacturing fault. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If you would like to exchange a faulty item, please note that we can only replace it for the same product, subject to availability.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
All items are quality checked but very occasionally there may be a fault we didn't find.
- NOOR will not accept returns of any earrings that have been worn. This is for hygienic reasons.
- NOOR is not liable for any lost pieces unless faulty.
- Shipping costs are not refunded unless items are faulty.
- Credit note will only include the cost of the item and exclude your original shipping cost.
- You will need to pay for postage when returning the item.
– We recommend using Aramex courier services, as we are not liable for any items lost in the post. Or you can contact us to arrange collection with our couriers at R99 one way.
- We will however need you to return the item to us before we can arrange for a credit note. Once we receive the item, we'll email you your credit note. This credit note will however not include your original shipping cost.
To return items from overseas, we would strongly recommend that you use a secure trackable courier service such as Aramex to return your items to us. NOOR cannot be held responsible for any items which do not reach us, so it is advisable that you use a trackable service. We request that all items are returned in their original NOOR packaging and in the condition in which they were received. We cannot accept returned items that have been worn. Please note that international customs duties and sales taxes are NOT refunded for shipments outside the South Africa.
20 Arundel Street
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
Should you wish to buy an item that is out of stock, please feel free to contact us and we'll try our best to process your order as soon as possible depending on the availability of materials and our manufacturing schedule.
All handmade pieces are designed by NOOR COLLECTION and manufactured by our own personal manufacturer and cannot be copied in any way. Please contact us at email@example.com if you want to collaborate or make use of our pieces for any styled shoot or magazine use.